zondag 8 mei 2011

Tim Orr Workshops Report

Well, Tim has left Holland after an intensive two weeks full of workshops…

Having taken four of them, I feel fully inspired and regarding the messages on Facebook I am not the only one. By now everyone that took a class is probably suddenly LOUD and CLEAR. Or at least trying to be so. I am really looking forward to use as much of the stuff I´ve learned in my regular training and I hope so do you.

Thanks to everyone who took a workshop: for subscribing and entering so enthusiastically. For showing up on time (well, mostly) for supporting the other participants even though you didn’t know him or her. For allowing them even to hit you or kiss you (physicality workshop), pursue you or wrongly endow you, or blow you into space….

And thanks Tim for so energetically inspiring us, even though we laid out a killing schedule. We had a good time!


Good luck with all your Improv Activities!


Anke Wijnja

On behalf of FarFetched Productions

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten